Advocate team members will be an integrated group of volunteers charged with overseeing MLFA’s strategic development activities at their local masjid. They will review, develop and recommend guidance that promote MLFA’s mission and play a pivotal role in enhancing MLFA’s impact within their local community.
- Volunteer commitment = 1 to 2 hours per month.
- Must be 16 years old or older.
- Provide two references and have a clean background check.
- Roles & Responsibilities
- Promote MLFA news, events, services, programs, conferences at your local masjid.
- Table and handout MLFA material at your local masjid.
- Assist MLFA representative with all programs at your local masjid.
- Keep MLFA updated on Masjid programs and current leadership contacts.
- Establish strong and appropriate relationships with the masjid governing board, and the general local community.
- Convey a professional and positive image and attitude regarding the organization.
- Demonstrate initiative and work as a team player.
- Share MLFA content - news, services, programs, etc. with your contacts.
Click Here to Find the Advocate Volunteer Oppurtunity Closest to you! (Hint: Enter in your Zip Code on the left)