Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
Strategic planning is central to the success of MLFA. “Visionaries for Justice” will be an integrated TEAM of volunteers charged with advising MLFA’s on strategic planning. This national advisory board will assist, develop, review and/or recommend guidance that impacts MLFA’s mission while playing a pivotal role in enhancing our strategic growth and development.
- Volunteer commitment = 1 hour per month.
- Must be 18 years old or older.
- Previous nonprofit board member or strategic planning experience.
- Provide two references.
- Roles & Responsibilities
- Demonstrate initiative and work as a team player.
- Collaborate with the MLFA Board and Executive Director in developing short- and long-term strategic plans including organizational development, resource development and program development.
- Evaluate the effect of internal and external forces on the organization.
- Helps identify, recruit and/or cultivate supporters and volunteers for MLFA.
- Share/forward MLFA news, services, programs, etc. with your personal contacts.
- Convey a professional positive image and attitude regarding the organization.
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: