Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
Communications is central to the success of MLFA. “Writers for Justice” will be a team of volunteers charged with writing content regarding MLFA services, beneficiaries, and/or our mission. Writers and editors will assist in creating marketing materials for our website, emails, brochures, catalogs, etc. Team members will play a pivotal role in helping MLFA tell our “story” through creative writing that impacts MLFA communicate effectively with the community.
- Volunteer commitment = 1 to 2 hours per month.
- Must be 16 years old or older.
- Provide writing samples.
- Roles & Responsibilities
- Demonstrate initiative and work as a team player.
- Collaborate with MLFA’s communications staff for writing assignments.
- Write and/or edit MLFA’s educational material regarding services, beneficiaries, and/or our mission.
- Write with a focus on getting the reader to take action. For example, to donate, opt-in, or engage with an MLFA event, service or program.
- Helps identify, recruit and/or cultivate supporters and volunteers for MLFA.
- Share/forward MLFA news, services, programs, etc. with your personal contacts.
- Convey a professional positive image and attitude regarding the organization.
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: