Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
Creative team members will be an integrated group of volunteers charged with video recording MLFA’s programs, events and activities in their local community and/or create informative videos about MLFA services, beneficiaries (stories), and/or mission. Team members will record, produce, and/or edit videos that preserve MLFA’s activities and play a pivotal role in inspiring, educating and promoting MLFA’s mission through videography.
- Minimum time commitment = film one event or produce one video per year.
- Previous videography experience and own your own equipment.
- Must be 16 years old or older and provide two references.
- Roles & Responsibilities
- Demonstrate initiative and work as a team player.
- Video record MLFA’s programs, events and activities in your local community.
- Create informative videos about MLFA’s mission, services or beneficiaries.
- Helps identify, recruit and/or cultivate supporters and volunteers for MLFA.
- Share/forward MLFA news, services, programs, etc. with your personal contacts.
- Convey a professional positive image and attitude regarding the organization.
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: