Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
Diversity - Social Networking
Networking is central to the success of MLFA. Liaisons for Justice will be an integrated team of volunteers charged with overseeing MLFA’s strategic development activities within your personal cultural, ethnic, woman, or trade group(s). Team members will review, develop and recommend guidance that promote MLFA’s mission and play a pivotal role in enhancing MLFA’s social networking, connections and awareness within your group.
- Volunteer commitment = 1 to 2 hours per month.
- Must be 1) affiliated with 2) associated with 3) or, a member of a cultural, ethnic, woman or trade group.
- Roles & Responsibilities
- Demonstrate initiative and work as a team player.
- Organize MLFA networking opportunities at your group events.
- Promote MLFA news, events, services and programs to your group.
- Keep MLFA updated on group events and programs.
- Helps identify, recruit and/or cultivate supporters and volunteers for MLFA.
- Share/forward MLFA news, services, programs, etc. with your personal contacts.
- Convey a professional positive image and attitude regarding the organization.
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: