Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
Legal work is central to the success of MLFA. Allies for Justice will be an integrated team of volunteers charged with assisting MLFA’s strategic legal development activities in your respective region. You will review, develop and recommend guidance that promote MLFA’s mission and play a pivotal role in enhancing MLFA’s ability to protect civil freedoms in your community.
- Volunteer commitment = 1 hour per month.
- Must be a licensed attorney in good standing.
- Alternatively, a retired attorney with five or more year’s previous experience as a practicing attorney.
- Roles & Responsibilities
- Demonstrate initiative and work as a team player.
- Communicate with MLFA regarding constitutional legal issues affecting the regional Muslim community.
- Collaborate and/or assist CLCMA when feasible.
- Assist CLCMA to host CLE’s beneficial to local Muslim attorneys.
- Share/forward MLFA news, services, programs, etc. with your personal contacts.
- Establish strong and appropriate relationships with the general community.
- Adhere to the highest ethical standards in your legal practice.
- Convey a professional positive image and attitude regarding the organization.
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: