Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
Resource development is vital to the success of MLFA. Patrons for Justice will be a team of volunteers who contribute to MLFA’s resource development activities in their respective region. Team members will assist with development activities related to the cultivation, solicitation, and stewardship of donors. Team members will recommend guidance that promotes MLFA’s mission and play a pivotal role in enhancing MLFA’s network of supporters within their respective circles of influence.
- Minimum time commitment = 5 to 10 hours per year.
- Be a donor to MLFA that has a lifetime giving = $5,000 or more.
- Alternatively, have relationships with potential donors.
- Alternatively, have previous experience in nonprofit resource development.
- Roles & Responsibilities
- Demonstrate initiative and work as a team player.
- Collaborate with MLFA on matters related to resource development.
- Adhere to the highest ethical standards in resource development.
- Arrange small gatherings with your friends and/or colleagues at home, a restaurant, or any local venue where an MLFA representative can speak to them regarding our mission, work, and efforts.
- Assist with development activities related to the cultivation, solicitation, and stewardship of donors.
- Share/forward MLFA news, services, programs, etc. with your personal contacts.
- Convey a professional positive image and attitude regarding the organization.
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: