Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
Chapter development is central to the success of MLFA. “Councils for Justice” will be an integrated TEAM of volunteers charged with establishing MLFA’s local chapter development activities in their geographic area. Team members will implement, develop, review, and recommend guidance that promotes MLFA’s mission while playing a pivotal role in enhancing MLFA’s impact through local chapter development.
- Minimum time commitment = 2-4 hours per month.
- Must be 18 years old or older.
- Previous nonprofit board member or nonprofit employee experience.
- Lived in the local chapter area for five or more years.
- Provide two references and have a clean background check.
- Roles & Responsibilities
- Demonstrate initiative and work as a team player.
- Collaborate with the chief executive officer and staff to implement the organization’s mission, goals and objectives in the region.
- Establish positive relationships with local nonprofit board members, volunteers, donors, and the general community.
- Evaluate the effect of internal and external forces on the organization and its fund development.
- Recommend short- and long-range fund development plans and programs that support the organization’s values, mission, and general objectives.
- Helps identify, cultivate, recruit, and develop volunteers in the region.
- Share/forward MLFA news, services, programs, etc. with your personal contacts.
- Convey a professional positive image and attitude regarding the organization.
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: